
After our respective Techtastic Weekends, Reflect on Tech. How did it go? What did you learn? Were you able to continue your own actor work while still being a part of the detailed, difficult process of folding all the technical elements into the production.
Technical rehearsal went well. I was scared at first because of the complexity of the show. But how can tech rehearsal go wrong with FIVE AMAZING UBER CREW MEMBERS! WOW! Is all if have to say. I am kind of jealous that I am not an uber crew member. They are a force. Don't fuck with them!
I learned to trust other actors onstage, even the ubercrew. I thought we were going to run out of time because the opening number took three tries if I am not mistaken! But we got through teching the WHOLE show AND got a run through in! I was able to work as an actor too. Stacy was totally right. She asked us to use the 10 of 12 as a rehearsal rather than a GOOF OFF. I am thrilled to be apart of this fun, new, and interesting idea! GO TRIUMPH!!!
PS. The phantom has yet to take me away to his underground liar! Thank heavens for Patricia, my bodyguard (aka. assistant trap door opener.) Holly and Patricia will ensure my safety! TAKE THAT COGER PHANTOM!
2 comments:
there's a coger phantom...good, finally someone for me to love.
I love the idea of not goofing around in tech rehersal as well! I always feel like it should be done, but when the director dosen't say anything, the rest of the cast dosent really use it as a rehersal-so I try, but it dosen't really last long!
Post a Comment